It’s that time of the year again. The time of the year when everyone is shopping for the perfect dress. No, I’m not talking about Prom (although that is right around the corner for most). I’m talking about Easter!
Easter is one of my favorite holidays. For me, it is such a family celebration; going to church with your family, everyone dressed to the nines, and then eating a big dinner/lunch together. It’s always been a special day to me, and even though I won’t be able to join my family for Easter this year (darn you, work), I am here today to share some of my favorite Easter dress picks.
So if you are anything like me, and you put things off until the last minute. Or maybe you just like buying pretty dresses, because honestly who can ever have enough? This post is perfect for you. Plus, all of these dresses are under $50! Talk about a steal.
7. JCPenney 8. Nordstrom Rack
When it comes to Easter dress shopping, I typically go for something with soft pastels and floral patterns, however if you are more on the bold side, there are some dresses in here for you too. The most important thing is picking a dress you know you are going to wear again. So without further ado, let’s talk about the dresses!
- Surprise, it’s a dress from Old Navy. In case you couldn’t tell or you didn’t know already, I work at Old Navy. I get a really good employee discount, but I actually really like their clothing and am constantly buying new things (RIP paycheck). So I own this dress, because as soon as I saw it on the rack I fell in love. I have been so obsessed with the midi length trend going on lately. At first I was apprehensive to try it, because I thought it would make me look short and stubby, but it is actually so flattering. This dress is so perfect because you can wear it with some nude heels and a bold lip for Easter and then style it with a denim jacket and flats for a more casual day (psst I am actually styling this dress in my blog post for next week 😉 )
- This dress is from Old Navy as well, and it is on my wish list. Again, that midi length gets me every time. Plus that off the shoulder detail is so effortless and feminine. For Easter, I would suggest a statement wedge in red or green and a delicate necklace or choker. And if you wanted to throw it on to run errands, I would wear it with some all white sneakers, a cargo jacket, and a messy ponytail. Maybe, I will eventually add this dress to my closet, but for now I will just think of all the possibilities.
- You can never go wrong with a little white dress, especially for Easter. I also own this dress, but in the burgundy color. I am in love with these sleeves! The little crochet inserts are such a beautiful touch, to an other wise simple dress. This look can go one of two ways for Easter. Either you can play up the simple side with all nude and white accessories. Or you can add pops of color through shoes, a clutch, or statement earrings. I think blue or red would be great statement colors, just not together unless you want to look like the Fourth of July 🙂
- Yet another off the shoulder dress. Somebody stop me. Just kidding, please don’t. Anyways, this dress really speaks for itself. The silhouette is so effortless in an incredibly flattering way. The print is in two contrasting colors, but it really works because the blush pink and baby blue are so muted. To me, this dress just screams spring time. Wear it on Easter with accessories in similar color tones or wear it to lunch with sandals and statement earrings.
- Now this dress is not for the faint of heart, but I love it. The bold magenta pink really sets you apart from the crowd, and although the overall look of the dress is really simple, it helps allow the back of the dress the take the spotlight. This dress is gorgeous. And the over sized tie at the top, gives it the right amount of drama. Wear it on Easter Sunday with some open toed heels and pearl jewelry, or wear it for a night out with some killer booties and a smoky eye.
- When I look at this dress, the first word that comes to my mind is “sweet.” I can’t exactly put my finger on it, but this dress gives me “sweet, country girl vibes” but in the best way. I love this peachy-pink color, and the handkerchief hemline creates a flowy silhouette that is perfect for your inner bohemian. I would wear it on Easter with some strappy heels and gold accessories, or on a hot summer day with sandals and a high bun.
- I know I said that Easter is a time to wear pastels, but this next dress has got me feeling some type of way. I don’t even know how to describe this color, but honestly, you can never go wrong with an A-line skirt. Plus that little lace detail along the hem adds the perfect touch to a solid colored dress. Because of the bright color, I would pair it with all white or nude accessories. And if you happen to be going to a wedding this spring/summer, let this dress be your go-to!
- Finally, the last dress. Am I the only one getting Coachella vibes from this dress? Just me? Cool. Anyways, this dress is perfect if you are looking to release your inner flower child. Bonus points, it has a cold shoulder and slit in the skirt! Pair it with wedges and accessories in that powder blue color. Or, if you are really feeling daring, wear it with platforms sandals, body jewelry, and a flower crown. Coachella here we come!
So I know this post was a little different from the posts I normally do, but I hope you guys enjoyed it. Even more so, I hope you are feeling inspired to create your own unique looks for this Easter Weekend!
So which one was your favorite?Feel free to share your Easter outfits with me in the comments, and have a Happy Easter!
One thought on “8 Easter Dresses Under $50”